When you are starting the aged care process, it can feel totally overwhelming. You may not even know where to begin. That’s where Well Placed Care steps in. We are a completely independent aged care consultancy and advocacy concierge service that will ensure our clients receive a completely individualised, informed and holistic aged care solution no matter their circumstance.
Who are we for?
Our services are for anyone seeking an aged care solution, whether it be for a long-term plan requiring a cascade of intervention services or for immediate care. We cater to all individual care needs and unique care circumstances that will suit every stage of your ageing years. Our clients include children with aging parents (including couples), people requiring specialist care, people wanting to plan out their retirement and others looking to re-locate closer to family.
What are our Services?
Well Placed Care has assisted hundreds of families over the years who’ve approached us with different care scenarios and require a variety of care solutions. We are able to assist with all types of care options including:
– in-home care (CHSP)
– interim care
– home care packages
– residential respite
– permanent care
– Emergency care
– transition care
– Specialist care such as dementia, MS, MND and palliative and many others.
Having our independent aged care specialist Pauline Healy by your side from start to finish means that you’re not only saving time, energy and stress, but you’re also making informed decisions along the way.
· Organise all your necessary assessments & paperwork required for your placement or home care needs.
· Utilise her positive long-standing relationships with existing care providers to secure various discounts & priority placements.
· Find the right care for your loved ones without compromising quality when working within tight timeframes.
· Secure the best financial outcome for your family by negotiating accommodation fees & charges, working alongside trusted financial advisors.
· Give you the time needed to focus on oneself & each other while she takes care of the necessary details.
· Create a bespoke care plan through open, honest conversations with your family that will meet all of your loved one’s individual needs.