May 13th, 2021.
Maroondah BizWeek 2021 will Fast Forward your business knowledge and skills through online workshops and events.
The popular annual program, now in its 20th year, starts Monday 24 May to Wednesday 2 June, offering established and emerging business the opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
The program includes sessions focusing on Fast Forwarding your business growth, business networks, digital business, marketing, new ideas and wellbeing.
Ramp up your digital presence
Learn how a powerful marketing and social media strategy can be essential for increasing brand awareness and reaching your target audience.
The program includes ‘How to rapidly transition your retail store online’ while also addressing the importance of ‘Cyber security for small business’.
Health, wellbeing and productivity
Programs such as ‘Chaos to calm’ and ‘Re-emerge for business’ will assist you to develop tools and strategies to become stronger, richer in character and better positioned to flourish.
These practical sessions highlight techniques to help you better manage stress and increase productivity.
Networking and business growth
Learn to connect like a pro at ‘Business networking’ before putting your new skills into action by attending ‘The Friday Arvo’ and ‘Maroondah Business Group’ networking events
In addition to local networking opportunities, Maroondah BizWeek will equip you with the skills and knowledge to Fast Forward your business growth at ‘Scaling your business for profitability without the burnout’.
Workshops and events include:
- Running a home-based business
- Get your website listed higher in Google
- Business networking
- Accelerate your business with Simon Griffiths
- A sensible approach to starting a small business
- The innovation crash course
- Small business guide to effective marketing
- Re-emerge for business
- Own the screen – communicate with greater confidence and impact online
- Chaos to calm
- The Friday Arvo
- The practical guide to selling skills for small business success
- How to rapidly transition your retail store online
- Scaling your business for profitability without the burnout
- Cyber security for small business
- Maroondah Business Group
- Social media best practice
Accelerate your business at Maroondah BizWeek 2021.
For more information and to book visit www.maroondahbizweek.com.au